[Slowhand] RE: All-Star Blues Jam (slightly off-topic)

Jerry Dunaway jdunaway65 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 17:59:39 EDT 2004

I have covers posted for this show now. They are at

http://community.webshots.com/user/jdunaway65

You can find this show under the album called "Crossroads Saturday Show(s)"

If you are looking for any from Sunday, I have the last five sets (these were seeded on easytree.org) in the album called "Crossroads Highway 61 Series"

There is another source for this show, and he is in the process of putting the entire Sunday show online. I am making covers for these as well, and will let you know when they are finished and online.

If anyone knows of sources (and setlists) for any of the other sets from Saturday, I would love to get ahold of these, especially the JJ Cale, Robert Randolph and Doyle Bramhall sets. Eric Johnson would be nice to have to complete the set, but is not necessarialy a "must-have (though I will make covers if I find setlist info)