[Slowhand] Have you heard of this one? Its not on the tourography...

Loraine Taylor llt58 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 11:06:48 EDT 2004

This is a thread off of a Richie Sambora list.  Have you heard of this
televised concert/rehearsal?  I searched the tourography,  its not listed.
But, based on the replies, it seems to be real.  Anyone herard of it, or
better yet, have a copy?

Thanks,
Loraine

From: Sambo_Chris  (Original Message) Sent: 7/1/2004 6:05 PM
Did anyone hear or even has this CD?

"International Rock Awards Rehearsal"

Recorded at The Armoury, New York on 6/6/90.

performance proper.
11 tracks on 1 CD.  Total Time:  54:08
EC/Nathan East (Bass)/Steve Ferrone (Drums)/Phil Palmer (Guitar)/
Greg Phillinganes (Keyboards)/Alan Clark (Keyboards)/
Tessa Niles (Vocals)/Ray Cooper (Percussion)/Katie Kissoon (Vocals)/
Buddy Guy (Guitar)/Dave Stewart (Guitar)/Richie Sambora (Guitar)/
Neil Schon (Guitar)/Lou Reed (Guitar)/Bo Diddley (Guitar)/Steve Perry (?)

Songlisting:
Jam1/Blues Jam/Jam2/Jam3/Before You Accuse Me1/Before You Accuse Me2/
Jam4/Sweet Home Chicago/Jam5/Before You Accuse Me/Sweet Home Chicago

---------------------------------------

Reply:  Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

From: Christine_A3 Sent: 7/2/2004 12:30 AM
nope, never heard of the cd but have it on video tape!  Richie has the
biggest smile on his face as he's  jamming with Eric!!

Christine

Reply:  Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

From: QueenieSambora Sent: 7/2/2004 8:20 AM
I've heard of the rehearsals of course, as Richie kept talking about them
for years. LOL!  I had no idea though that a CD recording does actually
exist!

By the way Chris, the 1990 International Rock Awards were broadcast on
German tv as well. I think it was RTL. I got them on video tape anyway.