[Slowhand] Anyone up for a trade? ISO D&D shows...

DOB dob1977 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 7 00:37:26 EDT 2004

Hi gang,

I am new here this is my introduction post.

My name is Dan O'Brien and I am 26 years of age and have been an EC fan
since high school.  I finally had the opportunity to see EC in Philly 2
weeks ago and was blown away.  Have been listening to the little live
EC I have ever since the concert and wanted to expand my live
collection.  EC's performance of GTGBIALW was smokin and I am inspired
to find some Derek & the Dominos shows.

If anyone has time for a BnP or wants to trade, I would love to get
some Derek shows.  I have these live blues shows to trade (among
hundreds of others that I don't have time to list):

E.C.
4-24-04 Belfast
4-7-97  Montreux Jazz Fest
5-22-01 Memphis
7-20-74 Long Beach
8-27-70 Criterion Studio w/ Duane Allman
3-11-92 (John Lee Hooker show w/ EC as guest with Robert Cray, Ry
Cooder, Bonnie Raitt, John Hammond & others)

Al Collins
7-27-85

Buddy Guy & SRV
7-30-89

Cream
4-22-67
10-4-68

Freddie King
10-19-75

Hot Tuna
1-21-86
2-18-91

Jimi Hendrix
2-24-69
12-26-65 (Curtis Knight and the Lovelights w/ Jimi on guitar)

Ray Charles
10-23-79

SRV
3-25-87
10-20-83
7-3-88

Traffic
11-23-70
2-21-72

Shoot me an email at dob1977 at verizon.net  if you have some Derek shows
and want trade. If there are no traders but people want some of these
shows I have listed shoot me an email and we can set something up.

  Hope to hear from some of you.

Take care,

Dan O'Brien
dob1977 at verizon.net