[Slowhand] Idea for a DVD project...

Duncan McKie Duncan.McKie at infinity.co.nz
Thu Jul 8 17:37:57 EDT 2004

Over the years this Digest has provided some excellent concerts,
compilations and hard to get sessions. Now with DVD widley available
there are more opportunities for seeding
There must be several Digesters out there with vast collections and
access to DVD burners (And after seeing the job with the NBTB DVD, some
great skills)
So it must be time for a decent Video Compilation - Something that
Warners got completely wrong with Chronicles, Video clips of One off
performances,Films, guest appearences etc complete with titles, menus
etc
Imagine  a DVD with clips such as
Little Red Rooster w/the Stones
Tears in Heaven @ the Grammies
Thrill is Gone w/B.B. King and friends
All Along the Watchtower w/ Lenny Kravitz at Concert of the Century
Eyesight to the Blind from Tommy
Freedom from Water
Crossroads/Further on up the road w/Jeff Beck @ Secret Policeman's Ball
And so on

Most Slowhanders  would have these on various tapes I guess, but here's
a chance to make a definitive Compilation.
and I would be happy to be a Down Under branch!

Any starters?

(I must admit here, I'm suggesting this purely from self interest.. My
Video ate one of my tapes last night!!_

Duncan McKie
Desktop Support

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use
of its contents. If received in error you are asked to destroy this email
and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.