[Slowhand] NBTB

James Fox jbm90501 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 10:17:56 EDT 2004

 That NBTB DVD is a job well done by all who were
involved.  I know many will enjoy it for years to
come.  An extra copy was received so I'll make this
offer.  Pay attention to the rules cause this is a
little different.  You don't need to have a burner and
responding fast does not get you extra points.  It may
take me a few weeks to select a "winner".
  You must respond to me in English with no photos,
graphics or attachments.  Complete this statement:  "I
would like to hear Eric write a song about . . . "