[Slowhand] Edge of Darkness CD

psmolens at firstam.com psmolens at firstam.com
Tue Jul 13 11:50:41 EDT 2004

Fellow Slowhanders:

The other night I was listening to my 24 Nights CD and heard Clapton's live
version of Theme from the Edge of Darkness.  It really was a fine song, very
expressive.  I recall Pete Townsend talking about the recording in a Clapton
documentary on VH1.  It got me to thinking.  Was the music from the
television show ever officially released on a CD?   If not has anyone put
together a bootleg tape or CD of the music?  If there is, I would love to
get a copy.  I have a CD's to trade.  Or as a photographer, I have original
images take during the 1986 "Behind the Sun" tour.

E-mail me privately to discuss and thank for the assistance.

P.B.S. Studios
Peter Smolens
Writer-Photographer
6206 Possum Trot Ct.