[Slowhand] EC - HP Pavilion - Tickets

slowhandfan1 at juno.com slowhandfan1 at juno.com
Wed Jul 14 00:01:40 EDT 2004

Hello fellow Slowhanders,

I have (2) extra tickets to the upcoming Eric Clapton Show at the HP Pavilion located in San Jose, CA. The seats are for the Saturday, July 31st concert, and are located adjacent, and very close to the stage. The actual location is Section 128, Row 22. To view the Pavilion seating chart, log onto Ticketmaster.com and choose the venue option.

I am offering these tickets at face value to a fellow Slowhander. The only request that I have, is that you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, in order to ease the transaction.

If interested, please contact me off-list at slowhandfan1 at juno.com

P.S. Are any Slowhanders out there planning on getting together before or after the San Jose shows?

Best Regards,
Mark