[Slowhand] Front Row Tickets - Chicago - Best Offer!

Dale Kalina dgkalina at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 14 09:14:53 EDT 2004

OK, so the subject is a little misleading...

As the result of some very last minute generosity of a former neighbor, I am now in possession of two tickets for great seats to the Carole King concert at the Auditorium Theatre in Chicago this Thursday, July 15 at 7:30.  The tickets are for the Lower Box – Right, Row 1, Seats 1 & 2, so there should be unobstructed sight lines and great, up-close views of the stage for this sold out show.

Face value of the tickets is $102 each.  With Ticketmaster charges, I paid about $250 for the pair.  I need to unload these quickly or eat the entire cost, so I will sell them to the person who makes me the best offer by 10:00 pm tonight (Wednesday).  I am not looking to make anything on this, so whoever offers the most, gets the tickets regardless of price – no offer will be refused.

There is no time to ship, so if you are truly interested, I can make arrangements to meet at a mutually agreed upon location on Thursday to complete the transaction.  I am in Naperville, so we could either connect somewhere in the western suburbs or at the venue.  Please provide a phone number so we can connect if you are the lucky buyer.

E-mail me at DGKalina at sbcglobal.net if interested.

Dale