[Slowhand] Question about Duane and Eric - Criteria Studios 8-27-70

DOB dob1977 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 14 21:58:41 EDT 2004

I have these 2 disks that I got through a trade with the following
information - I cannot find it on the Geetarz EC review page.  Is this
something else other than what is labeled here:

Eric Clapton & Duane Allman - Criteria Studios, Miami FL US 8-27-70

Supposedly EC caught the Allmans show the night before for the first
time and got together with DA the following day for this session.

Disc One - 72:24
1. Jam
2. Jam
3. Jam
4. Jam
5. Jam
6. Jam
7. Jam

Disc Two - 63:25
1. Jam 14:25
2. Gonna Pack My Blues And Go 3:48
3. Gonna Pack My Blues And Go 3:52
4. It's Too Late 3:49
5. Jam 2:41
6. Key To The Highway (Live) 7:38
7. Tell The Truth 11:35
8. Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad 15:33

Duane Allman - Guitar
Eric Clapton - Guitar & Vocals
Carl Radle - Bass
Bobby Whitlock - Keyboards & Vocals
Jim Gordon - Drums

It is awesome studio jamming - I just want to confirm this is a
circulated & documented set of disks

Thanx al
Dan O'Brien
(DOB)