[Slowhand] RE: EC & Jeff Beck at Crossroads Festival

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Thu Jul 15 01:40:00 EDT 2004

Richard,

You didn't mention the great time EC and JB had, playing together,
during the ARMS Concerts as well as the fantastic soloing that took
place when they did "'Cause We've Ended As Lovers" and "Crossroads" on
the Secret Policeman's Other Ball CD - fireworks!!. They also played on
"I Shall Be Released" but this was more of an ensemble piece with none
of the fireworks of the previous songs....................T
--
"Anyone who would take the first step without
having thought through the last step is a fool