[Slowhand] Re: Re: EC & the Usual Band Offer

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Fri Jul 16 13:04:52 EDT 2004

Lisa,

Thank you very much for confirming the sets provenance. As for "If
Paradise is Half as Nice", it was performed by Andy's former group Amen
Corner (which is where I first heard it) and was a hit for them. The
smiley face tells me you appreciate the set as much as I do. 8-)

--
"Anyone who would take the first step without
having thought through the last step is a fool