[Slowhand] Chicago United Center

Noah Seidenberg n.seidenberg at comcast.net
Sun Jul 18 11:37:20 EDT 2004

Wow what a great show! Two hours of awesome EC. Eric was in top form last
night. I really liked the way he sounded a couple of years ago on the last
tour but this was even better. The band was really sharp, Billy Preston
added such an excellent vibe, he fit in way better then the last tour. All I
can say is that his keys added a different level to the great sounds of EC.
I liked Doyle Bramhall Jr on slide. I really don't like his solo material at
all, I had to plug my ears last tour during his opening act set. He really
was excellent in EC's band though. I thought that Andy Fairweather Low was
good but Doyle did justice. I really felt like I got my bang for the buck on
this one, thank you Slowhand.

Noah