[Slowhand] NBTB DVD offer

MnJChoate at aol.com MnJChoate at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 23:59:58 EDT 2004

I have been the recipient of the Digest's generous membership over the years,
and most recently with the NBTB DVD, that I coveted most (what took so long
for it to get out?). So I am going to offer it back to 10 SD'rs, b/c I think
everyone should have a copy of what I feel is EC's most inspired period, with no
strings attached. If someone would like to trade for the Montreux DVD I'd be
grateful. Email me privately. First come, first served. Cheers, Jerry