[Slowhand] Complete Belfast Offer

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Wed Jul 21 12:37:40 EDT 2004

Thanks 2 the generosity of Gary Holderness, I can offer the Complete
Belfast Concert 2 my fellow Slowhanders. "The set includes the
unbroadcast encores 'Sunshine' and 'Mojo'. This 2 CD set is soundboard
with no compression or optimod, sound quality is FAB !!! Unfortnately it
does have the intro to 'Let it rain' cut / spoken over by the DJ as per
the FM, but after Cocaine ends and the DJ hands back to Bob Harris the
show continues : )." As with my previous Belfast offering, I am tacking
on the 3 song set from the One Generation 4 Another benefit, as a bonus.

You know the drill.......Subject line should say either Belfast w/burner
or Belfast w/o burner and please state your willingness to offer this
back to 5 fellow Slowhanders, with no geographical limitations, if you
do have a burner. Also please include your mailing address. Sets will go
to the first 3 responses with a burner and the first 2 responses without

--
"Anyone who would take the first step without
having thought through the last step is a fool