[Slowhand] Backup singers attire

Steve Proctor slowhand at salisbury.net
Thu Jul 22 07:56:43 EDT 2004

> Kate and Tessa in the past always dressed so impecaably
Well...I attended the Knoxville show in August of 1990.  Very somber
atmosphere, since the helicopter tragedy had just happened days earlier.
But Tessa was dressed in what looked like a black leotard with a white
see-through nightie over it!  Mind you, I'm not complaining, but it seemed
out of character.  I've always wondered if she did it to lighten the mood of
the evening.  BTW, anyone have pictures of that night ;-)

There seems to be no dress code this time out.  Doyle regularly appears
wearing a T-shirt.  Maybe everyone is tired of the 2001 Bowling Shirt look!

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Internet Of Salisbury, Inc.]