[Slowhand] autoreply/backup singers

mangs8 at att.net mangs8 at att.net
Thu Jul 22 23:47:00 EDT 2004

1. well, for the heck of it, i just hit reply to my last digest, and the proper email header appeared, so i guess i answered my own question from before!!

2. lauren and pat, i dont know if it was the acoustics of your buildings, but the singers sounded great in cleveland and columbus. i also like their soulful sounds on boots from other venues i have heard from this tour as well. they may not be your cup of tea, but anything is better than the screaching harmonies attempted by andy on the last tour (ha ha).  i always liked tessa and katie, but i can really "feel" these girls vocal power.....

out
sambo8