[Slowhand] Offer: 2 CD Audio EC Paris 6 April 2004 AUD 3

Mark McCabe vanfaninoakhill at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 10:40:34 EDT 2004

With thanks to Ann Kline, I am able to offer the EC
Paris show from 6 April 2004.

Artwork at:

http://www.geetarz.org/reviews/clapton/2004-04-06-paris.htm

Eric Clapton - Palais Omnisports
Paris, France - April 6, 2004 - CD-R2 - Aud 3

Warning: it appears that there are some gaps that were
closed by someone earlier in the vine. Very sloppy
job.

Also, the tracks/cues are a little different from the
geetarz.org artwork.

Disc 1:

   1. Intro: Robert Johnson "They're Red Hot"
      Let it Rain
   2. Hoochie Coochie Man
   3. Bell Bottom Blues
   4. I Shot the Sheriff
   5. Milkcow's Calf Blues
   6. When You Got a Good Friend
   7. They're Red Hot
   8. Kind Hearted Woman Blues
   9. Got to Get Better in a Little While
  10. I Want a Little Girl

(You can ID this particular recording because someone
coughs next to the taper at 3:00 in "I Want a Little
Girl")

Disc 2:

   1. Change the World
   2. Have You Ever Loved a Woman
   3. Badge
   4. Wonderful Tonight
   5. Cocaine
      Layla
   6. Band Introductions/Sunshine of Your Love (with
Robert Randoph)
   7. Got My Mojo Working (with Robert Randoph)