[Slowhand] Vine Offer - Crossraods Festival - Complete 6/6/04

Dale Kalina dgkalina at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 26 11:18:43 EDT 2004

I have downloaded the 6/6/04 Crossroads Festival show recorded from the satellite radio broadcast - from Neal Schon to ZZ Top.  The complete show is in FLAC format, consisting of 5 CDRs that expand to 9 audio discs and include a set of artwork for all 9 discs.

I will offer this up as a VINE.  For those of you unfamiliar with this approach, I will ship the set of 5 discs to the first person selected.  That person is then expected to (quickly) duplicate the discs and send the originals on to the next person in line, where the process is repeated. Each person is expected to turn the discs around quickly to keep the vine growing rapidly.

If you are interested in this set, are willing to do a quick copy and forward, and are able to handle FLAC format files, please send me an e-mail with the subject "Crossroads Vine".  I will post a list of first round of vine participants shortly and get the set of discs to the first on the list in the next day or so.

I will limit this to US residents only in order to propagate the vine as quickly as possible.  If anyone wants to branch off the vine to get it going in Europe, Asia, etc.,  please feel free.  For those of you with high speed Internet access, the show can be downloaded at bt.easytree.org.

Dale