[Slowhand] Crossroads Festival & Belfast offers

Steve Proctor slowhand at salisbury.net
Tue Jul 27 00:15:15 EDT 2004

Thanks to Nick M, I can offer the Crossroads Festival All-Star Blues Jam
6/5/04 to five others.  Three with burners and two without.

Tilt-A-Whirl (Jimmie Vaughan)
Five Long Years (Eric Clapton)
I'm Just as Sad as a Sad Man Can Be (Robert Cray)
Killin' Floor (Hubert Sumlin)
Going Down Slow (Eric Clapton)
Sweet Home Chicago (Buddy Guy)
My Time After Awhile (Buddy Guy)
Six Strings Down (Jimmie Vaughan)
Early In The Morning (Eric Clapton)
Hoochie Coochie Man (Buddy Guy)

This next one is way overdue.  Thanks to ToKneeF I can offer the Belfast
show.  BUT be advised that this is NOT the complete version being circulated
now.  This version does not have the encores.  It does have the three songs
from the One Generation 4 another concert, though.

Introduction
Let It Rain
Hoochie Coochie Man
Walk Out In The Rain
Bell Bottom Blues
I Shot The Sheriff
Milkcow Calf's Blues
When You Got A Good Friend
They're Red Hot
Kind Hearted Woman Blues
Got To Get Better In A Little While
Have You Ever Loved A Woman
Badge
Wonderful Tonight
Layla
Cocaine
Ending Remarks
When You Got A Good Friend (1 Generation 4 Another)
Little Queen Of Spades (1 Generation 4 Another)
Reconsider Baby (1 Generation 4 Another)

Please state in your response whether you have a burner or not along with
mailing address.  Please also be understanding if I don't get them done
until after the weekend.  Apparently, I do know the way to San Jose...

Thanks,
Steve

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Internet Of Salisbury, Inc.]