[Slowhand] Bologna sandwiches

Ken Maksin KMaksin at NCICAP.org
Tue Jul 27 13:27:49 EDT 2004

I watched one of my favorite concert movies,  "The Last Waltz" again on DVD.
After the concert, i navigated to the special features
and checked out the "informal jammin" with some
other musicians that weren't spotlighted such as
the ex D & D bass player Carl Radle, Ron Wood, & Stephen Stills.
Eric is sitting down and playing, then gets up
and says something(hold my place mate i have
to p#ss like a racehorse?) to woody, then walks off the stage.
Does anyone happen to know why Eric bailed? Anyone?
I wonder if Neil Young scared him with the Les Paul
and the demonic smile :).
The jamming didn't seem to go anywhere until
Stills came out and interjected a few licks...
Unfortunately the film ran out during this time so you couldn't
see if Eric ever came back.

6 days till Craptalk at the bowl...

peace,
ken m