[Slowhand] 6/29 Show

Nick Morris nmorris at precision-tube.com
Wed Jul 28 12:01:59 EDT 2004

Hello All,

I hope this clears up what show I was circulating. I was not aware of a
second recording. Apologies to all for the confusion. I think this was a
great show. Eric was really burning on some of his solos especially on I
Shot the Sheriff. Has anyone been able to compare the two different
recordings and which one is the best.

NickM