[Slowhand] "Sammy" = Dan Rease?

EddyPauley at aol.com EddyPauley at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 14:39:57 EDT 2004

Folks I think we have our first Dan Rease alert of the 2004 tour.  Could
"Sammy" (ecdvds at yahoo.com) = Dan Rease?

Typical Rease maneuver.  Bait and switch tactics.  Advertise something -
never send anything out and all the time collect everyone else's shows.  I can
think of at least 1 other poster whose name and address will be added to the Dan
Rease alert if that poster does not deliver in the next couple of days.
Remember another Rease ploy is to use multiple alias and E-mail address.

While I'm at it - individuals who post on the S.D. attempting to sell CDR or
DVDR copies of shows that have been TRADED to them should be banned!