[Slowhand] Kavin gets Clapton a copy of NBTB!!

GCOSTA1 at nc.rr.com GCOSTA1 at nc.rr.com
Thu Jul 29 15:11:23 EDT 2004

The following is a portion of the email I received from Kavin on getting the NBTB dvd to EC at last nights show....

Greg,

Last night I saw him in Portland, OR. I was able to
give it to the head of the security and he said he
would get it to the tour manager and then he woudl
give it to Mr. Clapton on the bus. I know it through a
bunch of people but it sounds like if everthing went
right taht he will eventually get it. The guy next to
had his brother wrokign there and was going to maybe
get backstage passes. I asked him if he could try to
get me soem but he didn't seem to want to do that so I
ahd to go teh route I did. The show was great and I
loved it.....

~Kavin