[Slowhand] Portland Review and NBTB

kavin blanton kblanto at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 22:27:41 EDT 2004

The Portland show was great. EC was on fire I saw him
on hiw last two tours and this was my thrid, this tour
was by far my favorite because he played a bunch of
older songs and not so much from his new CD which he
usually does. Which leads me to believe that this may
be hsi last tour (the program also gave me that
feeling as it gave an over view of the last 4
decades.) Anyways I loved the show and one other thign
that made it the best EC show and over concert I have
ever seen (I have seen alot of 60's-70's bands) is
because my girlfriend wen with me which just made it
all the more special, espically when he palyed
Wonderful tonight. Okay enough of the love story. As
you all know I tried to get him a copy of the NBTB DVD
(thanks to Greg for sending it to me, If yo udon't
have I recommend you get a copy, I would offer it but
don't have a DVD burner). Along with the DVD I
included a letter so I hope they both  made it to him
and can now only hope to hear from some who is
connected to him or even him (neither of which will
happen). Hope all of you who will get to him in CA
will enjoy it as much as I did.

~Kavin