[Slowhand] Hollywood Bowl 8-2 EC.... Slowhanders meet??

Scott Wallenberg scottw at frazmtn.com
Sat Jul 31 02:29:41 EDT 2004

Hi Lisa,
I have not heard about any pre-show gatherings but the Bowl is not exactly
around any watering holes to gather.
I have no clue about the layout as I have not been to the bowl in years, but
maybe we should all meet at one of the concession stands 30 minutes before
Robert Randolph??

How about a show of hands....Who on the digest will be at the show????

Scott