[Slowhand] Re: Gibson Firebird I

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Sat Jul 31 10:52:57 EDT 2004

>> I was wondering if anyone out there knows what ever happened to EC's
Firebird he played in Blind fait and Cream? "Legend" has it that he sold it
to Lynard Skynyrd and they sold it to a private party. Teh reason I have
this so Called "legend" is because a guy I know very well bought it from
Skynyrd and they told him that. Now both he and I are on the search to find
out if this is true and alos need a really good picture of teh neck (more
towards the bridge) it needs to close and clear so that you can see the
grain of the wood. so if anyone out there has any pictures of it please
contact me. I am getting very despreate to find this and also to see if
anyone knows what append to the guitar. Pictures and stuff are hard to come
across of him playing it but I know there are soem pics in the Slowhand- the
life and music of EC and also ther si a clip of him playing it on the NBTB
DVD in one of the interview/Documentary  parts he is playign in the studio
with I think it is Buddy Guy. If any one has info. on this Please contact
me. I woudl greatly appericate it. Thanks, ~Kavin <<

Kavin,

Myabe fi yuo proofraed yuor e-mali, ti wuold eb aeseir fro teh raeders ot
udnertsand whta yuo maen.

                DlateNikc