[Slowhand] RE: Customs Regulations

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Sat Jul 31 18:04:14 EDT 2004

Olli,

I don't want to get into a flame war with you. I felt my response was a
REASONABLE response to an exclusionary policy. You are free to do
whatever you want, for whatever reason. But, as with all actions we
take, there may be consequences. I, too, am free to to do whatever I
want, for whatever reason. In this case my action is in response to your
policy of exclusion. I have chosen to apply the concept of RECIPROCITY
in my dealings. If you find it reasonable to exclude non-EU members from
your offers, why are you surprised when non-EU members choose to exclude
you from theirs? I think YOU are the one who is applying an......in your
own words........"unreasonably self-righteous way of thinking."

Tony
--
"Anyone who would take the first step without
having thought through the last step is a fool