[Slowhand] 6/26 philly on easytree

TJ Pridonoff tjguitar85 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 20:35:53 EDT 2004

http://bt.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=2705&dllist=1#seeders

Recorded from the 9th row-section1 floor, left of
center. Core Sound cards>Sharp md> Sound Forge
7.0>wav>flac. Great show with Robert Randolph on the
encores.

You might have to login to download the .torrent
file...I don't know is this is a new recording or not,
but I saw it, thought some people here might be
interested.

-TJ

=====
"Faith sustains us in the hour when reason tells us that we can not continue, that the whole of our lives is without meaning"

"Faith and reason are the shoes on your feet.  You can travel further with both than you can with just one"

-Joe Michael Straczynski