[Slowhand] Other abilities

Roel Hendriksen rhendriksen63 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 03:03:05 EDT 2004

Hello all,

However, there are other aspects of Clapton's career: singer, bandleader,
songwriter, etc. And these other aspects may have different peaks from
Clapton The Guitarist. For example, I believe that his singing peak began in
the early 1990s and extends to today. His songwriting peak -- his most
productive songwriting period -- seems to have ocurred during the
early-to-mid '90s.
<<

While agreeing on a great lot of your view on this: what WAS his songwriting
during early-to-mid 90's? I thought this was a "quiet" time considering
songwriting...

Regards,
Roel