[Slowhand] Re: Other Abilities

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Mon Aug 2 05:25:47 EDT 2004

>>> His songwriting peak -- his most productive songwriting period -- seems
to have ocurred during the early-to-mid '90s. <<<

>> While agreeing on a great lot of your view on this: what WAS his
songwriting during early-to-mid 90's? I thought this was a "quiet" time
considering songwriting ... <<

Roel,

I'm talking about the splurge in songwriting activity, especially following
the death of EC's son. This includes "Circus," "My Father's Eyes," and other
songs that appeared on both "Unplugged" and "Pilgrim."

                DeltaNick