[Slowhand] Belfast Complete Soundboard

Shanahan Mowdamowda at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 22:38:15 EDT 2004

Thanks to ToeKneeF, via Gary Holderness, I'm now SENDING the Complete
Belfast plus encore with 1 Generation 4 Another tacked on, to the following
Slowhanders.

James C. Vlahakis
Ken Norris
Dan Hart
Ken Maksin (3rd time lucky, if you're still interested, email me)
John Broholm (are you still with me, if so, please email me)
Duncan McKie

These members should be held in high esteem, due to their patience, tenacity
and perseverance.  This offer has dragged on for what seems like years.

Tone

---