[Slowhand] Desperately seeking RAH from 1993

John Kearsey jkearsey at telus.net
Wed Aug 4 00:48:05 EDT 2004

Can a fellow Slowhander offer up some advice (and then a copy) of any of the
1993 shows?  I attended twice that year, only times I saw him in the hall,
would like to get a copy.  If there are better audience or soundboard
recordings from other years (early '90s) I would accept those instead.  Just
need some advice as to what is good out there.

Has anyone else never received their Sotheby's catalogue?  I just realized
the other day, I ordered in May and it has not come through.

Please e-mail back privately at jkearsey at telus.net

Cheers,

John