[Slowhand] quality control

James Fox jbm90501 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 11:32:15 EDT 2004

  I just read a good commentary, editorial, tutorial,
not sure how to describe it so you should expience it
first hand.  This should be required reading during
your summer vacation, if any exists.
http://www.geetarz.org/  has some interesting opening
pages.   Is there a forum somewhere to discuss the
issues or a registry rating "sources"?  BTW this all
has to do with enjoying good music which is provided
by talents like Eric & his band.  I'm sure there will
be those who will say "see,  you should stick to the
commercially released products..."  which, of course,
isn't enough for those of us who have become hooked.
  It's interesting how some people feel they "own"
source material they played no part in creating.  That
could be a subject for psychological study, anybody
wanna run with that?
  - Jim