[Slowhand] Little Rock

Pat Toth iampigpen at comcast.net
Sat Aug 7 08:34:47 EDT 2004

Fellow Slowhanders

I've been trading a boot from the Little Rock, Arkansas 2004 show. I recieved it from the taper
Bill Main who has recently passed away. Some of you may have the boot "Soaring With The Hawk"
which Bill taped as well as many others.

The reason for this post is if you recieve a copy of this show in the future then please call it "Little Rock Rocks".
This is the title Bill gave it and that the title it should have. Nothing on a list should say --
Little Rock 11-6-04
Little Rock 6-11-04
Alltel Arena
or anything like it.
Let's not screw this up like *we* do when *we* re-burn discs and trade them. keep the name in Bill's honor.

For those of you that traded with Bill, he died in his sleep from a massive heart attack. He followed EC from Dallas
to Oklahoma to Little Rock to New Orleans. He passed around 3 weeks later. His obituary mentioned EC and Bill's love for his music.

Thanks for your effort. I know we will do it right for him

Pat