[Slowhand] Slowhand Email

Dale Kalina dgkalina at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 7 22:12:34 EDT 2004

So Mr. Clapton does have email.   That means he could be receiving the
digest ; - )

Yes it means he COULD  receive this - just as I could and used to be able to receive it.  Unfortunately, for the past two weeks, I have not received a single digest.  Brings back fond memories of my AOL days, when once every month or so I would actually receive a Digest.  I hope Mr. Clapton doesn't have SBC DSl service, in which case he apparetnly couldn't get the Digest even if he wanted to.

Dale