[Slowhand] Re: EC and Vanity Fair June 2004

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 09:12:12 EDT 2004

Rupert Murdoch manages to trash everything he touches, unfortunately he
has the golden touch when it comes to the financial end of things. He
took a wonderful, liberal NYC newpaper, The NY Post, and turned it into
a reactionary rag which is constantly espousing his personal viewpoints.
His paper had a field day during the tragedy with Connor. He
sensationalized the story (I'm sure most of the assertions in those
"news" stories were completely made up) and published pictures of
Connors broken body laying on the rooftop.

That and the fact that he is a reactionary a**hole who has single-
handedly managed to tear down some great media icons in the UK and the
US, I couldn't see why?...........................T

--
"Anyone who would take the first step without
having thought through the last step is a fool