[Slowhand] Re: EC and the blues (Richard post)

Richard Batty rtcb at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 12:06:08 EDT 2004

Eric,

I really did enjoy the M&MJ songs more live, just like many of us seem to do
with all of EC's recorded repertoire.  But I know what you mean about other
versions like Peter Green's.  I love what the Stones did with "Love in Vain"
and "Stop Breaking Down".  One EC version I go back to a lot is the 1993 /
1994 version of "Terraplane", and I also like the Unplugged version of
"Walking Blues".

Cheers,

Richard