[Slowhand] So good I guess you had to post it three times...

Garret74 at aol.com Garret74 at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 12:31:55 EDT 2004

>>>>>Hi fellow lovers of EC's music,

I am listening to the recording from the first blues might at the RAH in
1990. Buddy Guy - I mean, what can you say?! Just so great. And EC's solo=
s,....<<<<

Indeed, three times brilliant...

Not only that, but three times wrong.

But that's all right; you're entitled to your opinion.

Just not three times...please.

Garret

P.S.  During his Reptile tour, the Have you ever, Five long years, and Stormy
Monday were referred to on the set list as Slow Blues Number...Does that mean
he's not playing the song with all his passion?
Would you have him rearrange Have you ever? Maybe speed it up a bit?

Yawn....