[Slowhand] Philly 2004 Vine

DOB dob1977 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 9 23:18:27 EDT 2004

Thanx to Mark I am continuing his FLAC vine of the Philly show from
this tour.  Please read Mark's initial post regarding these files.  1st
from the US to email me will get this show.  Please note that these
FLAC files will only work on a PC, I have an iMac and was not able to
convert these files.   I will be receiving .wav files from Mark at a
later date and will offer to our friends on the other side of the pond.

I will explain vines to the first to email me, if you are unfamiliar.

thanx
Dan O'Brien

Marks original post ->

I would like to offer up the following show via 2 CDs containing FLAC
files. You must be able to handle FLAC files and pass along the discs.
Send me the usual information. Will select a Slowhander who has a
burner and can reoffer.

Eric Clapton
Wachovia Center
Philadelphia, PA
June 26, 2004
It's all here! A Killer DAUD from the 9th row, section 1, just left of
center.

  Disc 1:

1. Let It Rain
2. Hoochie Coochie Man
3. Walk Out In The Rain
4. I Want A Little Girl
5. I Shot The Sheriff
6. Me & The Devil Blues
7. They're Red Hot
8. Milkcow Calf Blues
9. If I Had Possession Over Judgment Day
10. Kind Hearted Woman Blues

Disc 2:
1. Got To Get Better In A Little While
2. Have You Ever Loved A Woman
3. Badge
4. Wonderful Tonight
5. Layla
6. Cocaine
7. Encore applause
Encore:
8. Sunshine Of Your Love (w/ Robert Randolph)
9. Got My Mojo Workin' (w/ Robert Randolph)