[Slowhand] EC Crossroads sunday offer

Bill Gadzia bgadzia at qwest.net
Fri Aug 13 13:56:33 EDT 2004

> Thanks to Ollio I can offer 3 copies of the EC sunday set at the
> Crossroads festival. Beware: somewehre along the line the disc is not
> burned DAO, so there's some gaps between the songs...

I have this set without any gaps.  However, you'll need to get it via
BitTorrent  at:

http://130.13.134.95:6969/

I know this may be new technology for some, but (especially if you have
a broadband connection), it's very convenient and way cool!  You'll
need a BitTorrent client (I use Azureus, available for both Mac and
Windows) and you'll need to unpack the programs (they are compressed
using Shorten, available for all platforms) and a CDR burner.

Let me know via private email if you have any problems.

Bill Gadzia
bgadzia at qwest.net