[Slowhand] Second request, RAH 1993

John Kearsey jkearsey at telus.net
Sat Aug 14 14:19:13 EDT 2004

Can anyone offer a copy of a 1993 show from the RAH?  Trying to get a copy,
this is the only time I attended at the RAH.

Have a small/medium EC collection I can review, maybe there is something I
could offer back in return.

Thanks.

PS  The Sotheby's catalogue that I ordered in May finally came in last week.
Seems they did forget to mail it once they charged my VISA.  But I did
receive it about 3 days after I contacted them.  Just in case anyone has had
problems, it would seem they still have some catalogues in stock.

Cheers,

John

GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!