[Slowhand] Re: Torrent Question

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Sat Aug 14 19:33:14 EDT 2004

Anna,

A typical 2 CD set from a concert runs between 700Mb and 800Mb. That's
for the download. You will then want to convert to wav format if you are
going to burn the songs onto a CD. That will require an additional 1Gb
to 1.5Gb. You can save HD space by doing 1 disc at a time, so your
2.07Gb should be more than sufficient for a download and burn
operation......T
   They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
   and our people, and neither do we".......George W. Bush