[Slowhand] Re: Slowhand Digest, Vol 3, Issue 451

TJ Pridonoff tjguitar85 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 22:31:12 EDT 2004

--- slowhand-request at planet-torque.com wrote:

> ATTACHMENT part 3.3 message/rfc822
> From: "Kelly Murphy" <brucespringsteenfan at semo.net>
> To: <slowhand at planet-torque.com>
> Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 16:02:59 -0500
> Subject: [Slowhand] No Stiletto Shoes offer closed
>
> The winners are:
>
> TJ from California
>
> and
>
> Frederic from France (burnerless)
>
> I think TJ has a burner, so hopefully he can
> re-offer this. :o)
>
> --Kelly

I'm leaving for college in a couple weeks, and if that
connection is as good as most colleges are supposed to
be, I'll just torrent it, that way more people can get
it =)...if thats not an option, yeah i guess i'll
hafta send someone a copy should they desire one. =D

=====
"Faith sustains us in the hour when reason tells us that we can not continue, that the whole of our lives is without meaning"

"Faith and reason are the shoes on your feet.  You can travel further with both than you can with just one"

-Joe Michael Straczynski