[Slowhand] Fantasy trip

Kelly Murphy brucespringsteenfan at semo.net
Wed Aug 18 02:33:57 EDT 2004

Great  question.  Though I would like to see one show from, say,
every year Eric's been touring. lol

I think I would choose 1994 because not only would I hear Eric
tearing up the guitar, but I would also get to hear him sing.  It seems
like the best choice.  I might of chosen MSG '04, but since I did
see him on this tour (and for the first time) I would have to go with '94.

-Kelly