[Slowhand] QUALITY

Bob cobob at rivercto.net
Wed Aug 18 16:42:57 EDT 2004

Hi, I've been watching what has been going on since my last post about quality. It really bothers me, I'm kind of stuck in the middle.  I agree with Mark and the rest who feel like he does, THE QUALITY MATTERS, DO IT RIGHT!
But I also agree that there are a lot of us who would do better if we only KNEW HOW!  I've only had a computer with a burner for about a year.  I've only found the Digest about 3 or 4 months ago, I think it's great!  As I learn better, I Do Better. But I'm still learning!  And I'm not the only one.  Giving up won't help.  Maybe shareing knowlwdge should be more important than shareing music.  Many Have tried to help me, I know you are out there.  Thanks!  Instead of being critical, lets be more understanding and share knowledge.  I agree, we need a place, or posted guidelines to help those of us who care to find ways to do better.  We also need a way to police the few who really DON'T CARE.  Thanks to all, Bob Enfield