[Slowhand] Re: Offers on the SD - Lulu Wins

Mark Deavult mark at inna.net
Wed Aug 18 20:38:01 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Loraine Taylor" <llt58 at hotmail.com>
To: <almighty_geetarz at yahoo.com>; <slowhand at planet-torque.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 7:27 AM
Subject: [Slowhand] Re: Offers on the SD - Lulu Wins

> Tsk, Tsk ... someone needs a nap.

Loraine,

That would be "a group hug".

And unfortunately I've tried the "kinder, gentler" approach and it ain't
working. Tried humor, too - and it ain't working. These people need a good
hard kick in the pants to set 'em straight.  Hard to see people tear apart
something a lot of people have worked very hard on.   And personally I could
handle it with a lot more aplomb if it was done maliciously, but apathy's
something I simply can't stand.

Will this help? In my opinion - probably not, I think the SD's a lost cause
and probably better written off.  But I'll do my part if I can ...

Mark