[Slowhand] Ethical questions...

Garret74 at aol.com Garret74 at aol.com
Sun Aug 22 15:20:41 EDT 2004

Hi all...

I generally do not respond or collect 'bootlegged' CD's because I have
ethical questions about the practice.

I know people have said before Eric is fine with it, but I don't know.
Certainly, it doesn't stop me from buying everything his company officially
releases.

I have received bootlegs from friends before, but I don't really get into the
burn and pass on things that go on here...
although I have no trouble with what you guys are doing, and the discussion
on methods is fine with me. At least you really seem to care about maintaining
the quality of the 'genetic' pool...

But I'm just curious about the ethical (moral???) ramifications of this
practice...

Oh, and does anyone have the May 10 Albert Hall show...board condition...???

LOL...

Garret