[Slowhand] Truth In Labeling

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Mon Aug 23 05:54:45 EDT 2004

Guys,

Posts such as "Da Boss Man Pt.1" and "Re: Da Boss Man Pt.1" should be called
something else, such as "Digital Minutia For Computer Geeks And Other
Assorted Technically-Minded Nerds" (Parts 1 & 2).

Really!

There's GOTTA be some truth in labeling here. This is the most BORING
technical crap I've ever seen in my life!

A few complaints and suggestions about disc copying have turned into a high
school science class exercise.

Now, remember Eric Clapton? I don't think he'd understand ANY of this stuff.
And I don't think anyone else cares!

Please, spare us further nerdball torture, take the tape off your glasses,
and the pen holders out of your pockets.

                DeltaNick