[Slowhand] EC air guitar on ebay

SteveH1007 at aol.com SteveH1007 at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 07:46:16 EDT 2004

Whilst reading Delta Nick's wry view on the virtues of quality air guitars, thought this would amuse.I put an air guitar signed by Eric with some bullshit story up for auction on ebay as a wind up.To my surprise people started to bid and on the night previous to end of auction the price had gone to £8.50 !! That amused me, however in the morning the the final price had rocketed to £83 ! I could nt take the money off the poor naive soul could I?? Well I was in a dilema, anyway the winning bidder phoned me about the delivery of his "original EC air guitar signed" . I had to explain to the northerner Brit basically what an air guitar was in simple terms, I felt a bit of a fraudster. However he was genuinally disappointed about the whole saga.
Steve " London "