[Slowhand] RE: Disraeli Gears reissue

Jon Maclean macca461 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 07:47:24 EDT 2004

I'm a little surprised by this one really. If you already own "Those Were
The Days", the 1997 4-disc set that covered Cream's entire recorded output,
then this release is redundant. Perhaps the sound quality is enhanced yet
again (although I thought 1997 technology wasn't too shabby), but there
can't be any MORE unreleased tracks because we got them all last time. This
would have to be for diehard completists only, so I just can't see the
point.

Cheers,
Jon